Cognac-coloured brogue calf's leather lace shoe / € 259,95 incl. VAT
This elegant brogue lace shoe is made of cognac-coloured calf's leather finished with cobalt blue laces and a rubber sole. Matching belt 75046/00.
- Article n° : 19470/00
- Matching products >
- Ordered before 14:00, shipment same day
- Free shipping from € 100,-
- Free returns in Belgium
Size out of stock?
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:
These shoes are made according the Goodyear production method. We cannot add more craftsmanship! Each part is customised by hand in our factory here in Moergestel. You will come across poetic professional jargon, such as patching, spraining, side licking, cutting and 'sloping'. It makes my cobbler’s heart beat faster... We have made shoes this way for centuries. Initially completely by hand and after the industrial revolution with the help of machines. At the end of the production process the side of the sole is given the right colour with a brush dipped in stain. Without spilling! That tray with stain is placed about 30 metres from the desk where I am typing on now. Producing shoes... we really love it here.
- Elegant brogue lace shoe
- Cognac-coloured calf's leather
- Hand-dyed and finished with a silky shine
- Decorative stitching on vamp, the sides and rear
- Small shoe last finished with a slightly rounded, carré-shaped toe cap
- Electric blue laces made of waxed cotton
- Cobalt blue rubber sole
- The heel is made of several layers of leather
- Width H
- Shoe last 137
- Lining and insoles are made of leather
- Matching belt: 75046/00