Grey and yellow nubuck leather boat shoe / € 159,95 incl. VAT
A grey nubuck leather boat shoe finished with striking yellow sides. The shoe is adorned with a subtle cobalt blue Floris van Bommel tag on the side and tongue.
- Article n° : 15035/13
- Matching products >
- Ordered before 14:00, shipment same day
- Free shipping from € 100,-
- Free returns in Belgium
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:“Boat shoes come in many shapes and sizes. These are moccasin-like boat shoes. This means that this shoe’s leather runs all the way through under the foot (When you look into the shoe, you’ll see what I mean… The inside looks like a sock). The oldest shoes ever excavated by archaeologists were also made this way. I’m not sure if that means that the shoes must be great because of that, but it surely is a wonderful piece of traditional craftsmanship. Should you be wondering what is practical about manufacturing a moccasin-like pair of shoes: this kind of design is simply super smooth. We don’t need to use insoles that’ll make the whole thing stiffer. These shoes already feel like broken-in home slippers.”
- Casual boat shoe
- Article number: 15035/13
- Light grey nubuck leather
- Finished with striking yellow nubuck leather
- Sporty grey laces finished with the Floris van Bommel tag
- Finished in the moccasin style for additional comfort and flexibility
- Functioning grey lacing
- White rubber cup sole with a blue golf print
- Removable leather footbed
- Shoe last 703
- Width G½
- Ago style
- Clean and care product: Carbon Pro Spray